The Website is owned and operated by the private limited company under Luxembourgourg law, LASER CONCEPT, whose registered office is located at 6 Rue Glesener I-1630, Luxembourg and who are registered with the guichet.public.lu/en under the number: LU 31277832, (tel: +352 26 37 89 84, email: firstname.lastname@example.org), hereinafter ‘Laser Concept’.
- Use of the Website: The Website, its content and addresses are published by Laser Concept. It is hosted by SAS OVH, Tva : FR22 424761419, whose servers are located in the European Union, and is accessible without guarantee. Despite all of the care taken in the construction of the Website, Laser Concept cannot guarantee the accuracy of the content and cannot be held liable for any damage caused by, among other things, an interruption, defect or error in the functionalities offered by the Website or in the information provided, a delay in operations or transmissions or any general interruption in the functioning of the Website, a computer virus or other similar technical problems, a network defect, or for any other reason whatsoever, when using the Website or its content. Laser Concept manages the content of the Website freely and independently. Laser Concept may therefore, without prior notification to the User, suspend or cancel access to the Website or part thereof, modify the information available on the Website or modify the presentation of the Website, its structure and its sections. The User uses the Website and any linked sites under his or her own and sole responsibility. The User undertakes not to commit or omit acts that would have the purpose or effect, either directly or indirectly, of hindering the use of the Website, copying, altering, modifying, or interfering with the Website, its use or its content, or using the Website for illegal purposes, purposes prohibited by the GTU or infringing Laser Concept’s rights, nor to encourage such acts. The User shall refrain from any action that may affect the security of the Website or its integrity.
If the User feels that Laser Concept is not respecting his or her right to the protection of Personal Data, he or she has the possibility of filing a complaint with the Data Protection Authority: https://cnpd.public.lu/en.html
- Services provided by third parties:
- Cookies: The Website allows the collection of anonymous data, through statistical and analytical cookies, by Google Analytics in order to analyse traffic and the origin of navigation. These cookies provide Laser Concept with statistical information. Users can refuse the application of these cookies by configuring their browser or removing the cookie installed on their computer. Refusal or withdrawal will not affect the navigation of the Website.
- Intellectual property: The Website, its content (including texts, photographs, graphics and videos), and all other material and elements, whatever they may be, are protected by intellectual property rights (and in particular the provisions contained in the Luxembourg Laws of Economic Law, as well as by all international texts in force) and remain the exclusive property of Laser Concept or the rights holders concerned. In particular, it is prohibited, even if it is technically possible, to reproduce, download, modify, adapt, use, translate, distribute, communicate to the public, commercialise or make available all or part of the content of the Website, for any purpose and in any manner whatsoever, permanently or temporarily, whether for commercial or non-profit purposes. The Website and its content may not be used for any purpose other than the purpose that is expressly authorised or required by navigation on the Website. Any unauthorised use of the content of the Website may constitute a counterfeiting offence and give rise to civil or criminal legal proceedings and the payment of compensation. Epilia is a registered trademark owned and/or exclusively licensed by Laser Concept.
- Nullity of a clause: If one or more provisions of the GTU are found to be invalid for any reason whatsoever, only the minimum shall be considered invalid and shall be replaced by valid provisions that best meet the purpose of the GTU. The other provisions will remain fully applicable.
- Contract amendments: Laser Concept reserves the right to modify these GTU at any time without prior notice.
- Applicable legislation and competent jurisdictions: The GTU, the use of the Website and all relations between Laser Concept and the User are entirely governed by Luxembourg laws. In the event of a dispute, only the French-speaking courts and tribunals of the district in which Laser Concept’s head office is located have jurisdiction.